Skating the streets

Top Spots, Flippy, Grindy, Ollie Type Stuff

Skating the streets

Postby JimBin » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:27 pm

I've been thinking about what i want to do in skating (inspired by new years resolutions thread in Tricks n fings and I intend to amend my contribution soon). Generally, I want to do what gives me joy (no surprises). Anytime I skate somewhere not designed for skateboarding, I get a lot of joy, regardless of the tricks I land. Therefore, I want to spend more time in the streets instead of skateparks. When I started skating, there were no skateparks in the country. The fun was in finding and skating spots. There is still fun in that for me.

In recent times, I have skated a newly built sort of plaza at the train station, some car parks and building entrances in an industrial estate, rolled down hilly walking paths in the local park, and skated some curbs. I have also skated a bit around the outside of the skateparks and some local diy spots. When my wheels get to slippy in the indoor park, I roll up and down the canopied foothpath outside the adjacent unit to clean them - it always feels good, sometimes better than being in the park.

Generally, not going to the skatepark creates difficulties, in no particular order:
Weather if not indoors
People in the way
Security guards
24 hour monitored cctv ("you with the skateboard and the red top, please leave before ...")
Cars
Feeling old
Being in public and been seen by people associated with my job
Falling in public
Aggro from youths looking for fights
Bumpy ground
Watching my stuff
Only having a couple of hours to skate and risking them because of the above.

However, I still like skating places that are not designed for skating. I want to do it more often. When I do, when the weather improves, I am going to log it here, maybe even with videos.

If anyone skates 'the street', and would like to tell us about it, that would be great. Given the lack of activity in this thread over recent years (apart from 2 topics, 2015 was last sustained activity), this one may be a slow burner! But I'm sure there is plenty of street skating going on here.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Re: Skating the streets

Postby irishlostboy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:40 pm

I love street skating. I just cannot do it. Back in the 90s I would Skate eire square ledges all day. these days even an ollie up a curb is a challenge. So rolling transition provides fun with less ability. You still have a deep bag of tricks and street chops, so this will be no bother to you. Galway is just up the road, and there are a few skaters from back in the day (not as far back in the day as me, but still) still killing it there like Seamus and Sean. If you get a spin up there, there are some sweet street spots and good crews to skate with. Looking forward to your updates.
irishlostboy
I got new wheels

Postby Mark_81 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 pm

I skated to the post office yesterday morning on my “ big board” ( shovel egg ) the g slides were sliding all the way! The feeling was mega - not had that buzz for a while. I need to hit the streets more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 am

Irishlostboy, ta for that. Ironically enough, Galway is on my radar as it is getting a new indoor park soon. Its called The Vault and will be a 'creative space' with other stuff besides a skatepark. Think the lad opening it is the owner of the DC store.

Mark_81, I know what you mean. I have an old board at my front door and use it when I have to go down the road to get the kids. It's a nice buzz.

I skated a road and curb this evening for an hour (some slappies in second half of a vid in the 'did you skate today' topic). Not quite a busy city street, but anyway. Had a temporary 'ah shit' when someone I knew passed by on a walk. It didn't last long though and I was more interested in skating than looking out for people and by the time she got level, I was back in my own world.

I did have to watch out for cars though. Also, compared to the parks, the ground is rough and slow. Funnily enough, as I get used to it, the drawbacks become the positives. There is a clack-clack-clack sound when rolling on the foothpath and a rrrrrrr on the road. They sound beautiful to me. Balance is also different. I have to concentrate cos the board isn't just moving in the direction I want, it is constantly jumping, darting, bucking and alive. To get (tiny) speed, I have to push harder, give it more.

I tried to do tricks but very little happening. Twas tough to see the board in the dark and I'm not feeling it today. Next time.

I also spotted a bit of a hill as well. Will give that a go soon. Only problem I see is that it ends at traffic lights on a main road. Don't know how fast it will be, but this is Limerick, not SF and its not that steep.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Plan9Customs » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 am

This 100%. Parks are fun but there were only a few left when I started skating so banks, curbs, ditches, flat, etc. etc. were what we rode. I still enjoy skating the local school more than the park.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Plan9Customs
nothing better to do

Postby irishlostboy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 am

The Vault is indeed being somewhat backed by the owner of the DC store, but I would not hold my breath. I have been hearing about it for years now, and they still have not started building. It is Ireland. Takes years to get anything done. Galway street spots are really pretty good for ireland. Early morning shreds in Eire Square. Spanish arch can be fun. NUIG has some nice spots, as well as millennium park by the cathedral. some nice benches and small hubbas there. But the best part is the crew. Galway skaters are usually quite welcoming, compared to the Dublin scene. And they are quite tech also. Scene is small enough that most people are connected pretty well.
Ya, just popping an ollie when on rough irish streets is a tougher challenge than nearly anyplace else. the vibrations kill speed and make your feet numb. whole different thing to park skating. I feel it is like comparing a hike in the wilderness with a walk through a zoo.
irishlostboy
I got new wheels

Postby Glenouille » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

JimBin wrote:To get (tiny) speed, I have to push harder, give it more.

This is so true.

When I restarted skateboarding I felt intimidated by parks. I might sound silly but parks were inexistent where I grew up in rural France, so I did not know what to expect. I felt like I need to learn everything again away from the skating crowd. I spent a year or so in car parks, on plazas and in the street.

I liked and still like it a lot, it’s more physical and bails hurt ten times more but landing stuff in an environment that has not been designed for it, crusty spots and rusty rails, feels awesome.
I don’t mind seeing (or being seen by) folks I know these days. I skate, it’s who I am.

Nowadays I have less time to skate, 2 hours a week at most. I feel the need to learn new stuff so to maximise my chances I hit the park.

On another note, I have only computed that you are in Limerick JimBin! I have spent 3 days weekly there over the past 2 months! What an idiot! We could have organised something! :roll: :roll:
I'll let you know if/when I go back!
Glenouille
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:15 am

I know. Risking the only chance to skate is too much of a gamble. When the weather improves, I usually head to the skatepark in town on Sunday afternoons. Risking every second one is doable, as long as I find worthwhile places.

As for being in Limerick, did you get a chance to skate here? If you are coming back and want to skate, let me know and we can see if we can organise something.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Glenouille » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 am

Cheers JimBin! I did not skate there - Out of all the weeks I stayed there, only a couple were good weather wise. Winter time I guess.. .Also means shorter daylight and with the job during the day I have little time to hunt down spots (in the dark)! I'll definitely let you know if I go back!
Glenouille
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 pm

I skated the curb and road today. I really enjoyed it. The cars got quiet busy, especially at school collection times. For a while, the part of the curb I waxed was blocked by parked cars. They were quick pick-ups though. An old man walking his dog was giving us whoops for landing tricks. Funny how non-skaters see things. A manual without an ollie was more appreciated than a tre flip.
It rained lightly twice, but not enough to stop us skating. Was worried about rain before hand, knowing that I could go indoors and guarantee a 2 hour skate. Really glad I didn't.
Noticed that the deck wore quicker than in the park. Worth that though.
Life is good.

Edit: forgot a weird encounter. A car pulled up and the driver asked us if we had seen her dog and described him. we hadn't but said if we do we will let her know. She said she lived in the house over there, the one with the thick black smoke coming out of it and call over if we see him. Is that smoke ok we asked? At this point 2 fire brigades flew past, between us and the car, both with sirens blazing. No she, said, my house is on fire, that's why the dog ran away. Oh ok, we said, hope everything is ok. The brigade will sort the fire, she replied, so if you see the dog, let me know. She drove away, in the opposite direction to her house, stopped after 10 metres, leaned out the window and roared back at us, 'His name's Fitz', and drove off.
Didn't see the dog nor the woman again, and the smoke died down, so I presume all was ok.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Skated outside a school near the city center today. It was good to be on rough ground again!
Got bloody knees and elbows as a reminder. Also got dirty griptape, possibly dirty bearings and ripped pants.
Well worth it though. Life is good.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:29 pm

... and skated my curb today. In the sunshine, no less.

I'm really glad I'm skating outside the parks more. It feels good. Only drawback is that I'm losing a lot more skin when I fall.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:28 pm

skated yesterday.
Curb 1 - skatepark 0.
Really enjoyed it. Slappy and stuff.
It still hurts more than a skatepark when I fall, but the reward is sweeter.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby undertime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:33 am

There's still way too much snow, ice and general winter detritus here for street skating, but good to get vicarious fix through your exploits.

CAN NOT WAIT to get outside again. There's a local school spot that has my name on it...

... not the first time I've been the victim of defamatory graffiti unfortunately.
More of the same old shit over at Instagram @undertime74
undertime
Super Geek

Postby pete » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:20 am

undertime wrote:There's still way too much snow, ice and general winter detritus here for street skating, but good to get vicarious fix through your exploits.

CAN NOT WAIT to get outside again. There's a local school spot that has my name on it...

... not the first time I've been the victim of defamatory graffiti unfortunately.

yeah, now the clocks have changed i'm gagging to get outside but we've still got a good 1-2ft of really hard packed ice on the floor :(

we were outside already by this time last year. harsh winter :cry:
pete
nothing better to do

Postby JimBin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Skated my curb on saturday. Only had an hour. Also found another spot up the road - curbs on a hill (second spot in this vid https://vimeo.com/263681607 posted already in another thread).
It was really nice to explore and skate the new area. Unfortunately, it is right outside my kids school. weekday midday skates not on, but roll on the brighter evenings. Looking forward to getting used to the hill and finding more curbs spots to wax to create run possibilities. Its brilliant to be able to go for ages without pushing. its shit to walk back up the hill.
I saw a video before about spraying curbs with lacquer to make them grindy. Does anyone have any experience - I don't want to change the colour dramatically.
I also found a gap with grass over between the footpath and the road. I ollied it first try, and didn't try again. seemed smaller than I originally thought. If I get more time there, I might try some tricks over it. It might be a bit close to the junction - board into traffic if slamming (inevitably), cars turning into landing area. I'll explore!!
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Plan9Customs » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:59 am

Don't know how rough or smooth the cement on the curbs are so...
If rough get a rub brick to smooth it out first. You may need a few depending on how rough and far you want it skateable. Use till you're satisfied with smoothness. If it's not to rough you can just get a few cans of 'Salba sauce':
You'll still need to break in the curb by grinding the hell out of it for a bit. If you do use wax on top of it don't go crazy with it. It's easy to get it over waxed real quick. Also if you wax it you can't go over it with a rub brick. It'll just clog it and make it useless.
Plan9Customs
nothing better to do

Postby JimBin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Thanks!
Had come across 'salba sauce' a few times and just assumed it was a skate product!
Have you used that exact brand? Think I can get it here. They definetely have it in colours.
Does the clear one visibly stain the curbs?
It looks like a lot quicker than waxing, but more of a guerrilla operation.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Plan9Customs » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Doesn't have to be rustoleum. Just make sure it's an enamel paint. As for changing the color not really:
Sprayed some on the upper left corner so you could judge for yourself.
Plan9Customs
nothing better to do

Postby raoulduke2k » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:54 pm

I pretty much exclusively skate streets - just roll out of the house and see where it takes me. Luckily where I live has a ton of sidewalks and some nearby industrial type areas that are not heavily traveled - especially on the weekend. The sidewalks themselves are a bit uneven which can be cool b/c they sometimes create natural hips and launch ramp type configurations. When I first started back in '85 raw street was all we had - no parks or half pipes to speak of in my town, and thats the essence of it for me. I love just going out and using the terrain, whatever it is - trying to be creative with it. I can't nearly skate as well as I used to, but like to flow and hit the curbs, boardslide planters and float ollies, etc.... this is still my favorite type of skating by far.

One thing that can really help is to set up a board to make it more rough-spot capable. Back in the 80's the wheels were big and much softer so you could hit a bunch of terrain. When I started to ride 90a or so again on bigger shaped decks, it really opened up what I could do. I can keep speed and not worry about getting thrown by every little crack or rough pavement. I'll keep the wheels small, around 56mm to maintain agility. It makes such a difference. I also have a deck set up with bigger wheels, like Powell Bombers that are 85a for the days when I want to just cruise, more or less like a setup from the mid 80's. I can still ollie and do a lot of stuff on it, but don't have to worry about pushing so much.

Once I gave up trying to stay 'current' and ditched the little popsicles with rock hard spitfires, skating just opened up for me again and got back to the roots.
raoulduke2k
What mid life crisis ?

Postby JimBin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Plan9Customs wrote:Don't know how rough or smooth the cement on the curbs are so...
If rough get a rub brick to smooth it out first. You may need a few depending on how rough and far you want it skateable. Use till you're satisfied with smoothness. If it's not to rough you can just get a few cans of 'Salba sauce':
You'll still need to break in the curb by grinding the hell out of it for a bit. If you do use wax on top of it don't go crazy with it. It's easy to get it over waxed real quick. Also if you wax it you can't go over it with a rub brick. It'll just clog it and make it useless.

Went to 3 shops today, 2 DIY, 1 paint.
Then only enamel paint I could find was for radiators and was white.
I did find rustoleum polyurethane spray.
Will have to do some research.

raoulduke2k wrote:I pretty much exclusively skate streets - just roll out of the house and see where it takes me. Luckily where I live has a ton of sidewalks and some nearby industrial type areas that are not heavily traveled - especially on the weekend. The sidewalks themselves are a bit uneven which can be cool b/c they sometimes create natural hips and launch ramp type configurations. When I first started back in '85 raw street was all we had - no parks or half pipes to speak of in my town, and thats the essence of it for me. I love just going out and using the terrain, whatever it is - trying to be creative with it. I can't nearly skate as well as I used to, but like to flow and hit the curbs, boardslide planters and float ollies, etc.... this is still my favorite type of skating by far.

One thing that can really help is to set up a board to make it more rough-spot capable. Back in the 80's the wheels were big and much softer so you could hit a bunch of terrain. When I started to ride 90a or so again on bigger shaped decks, it really opened up what I could do. I can keep speed and not worry about getting thrown by every little crack or rough pavement. I'll keep the wheels small, around 56mm to maintain agility. It makes such a difference. I also have a deck set up with bigger wheels, like Powell Bombers that are 85a for the days when I want to just cruise, more or less like a setup from the mid 80's. I can still ollie and do a lot of stuff on it, but don't have to worry about pushing so much.

Once I gave up trying to stay 'current' and ditched the little popsicles with rock hard spitfires, skating just opened up for me again and got back to the roots.

Sounds cool!
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby undertime » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Now the snow has melted I'm looking forward to my first street skate of 2018. Have actually bought wax for the first time in my life... just need to find a decent (quiet) curb to use it on.

Will not be putting on a show for the local kids in the neighbourhood (mine are embarrassed enough of me as it is), so shall hunt for a secluded spot somewhere. May post some pics if I ever find one... cheers
undertime
Super Geek

Postby JimBin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:34 am

undertime wrote:Now the snow has melted I'm looking forward to my first street skate of 2018. Have actually bought wax for the first time in my life... just need to find a decent (quiet) curb to use it on.

Will not be putting on a show for the local kids in the neighbourhood (mine are embarrassed enough of me as it is), so shall hunt for a secluded spot somewhere. May post some pics if I ever find one... cheers

Best of luck with the quest! I got a real buzz from finding and waxing my own curb spot.
Was at the curb spot yesterday, but it was shit busy with traffic. It's on a road. I had a clear gloss spray with me to test on part of the curb and couldn't figure out if it was best to be open and act if what I was doing was normal or be furtive and spray when no one was around. Started doing the furtive approach, but then people passed and I reverted to the 'this is normal' approach. Gave up though, it was too windy and most of the spray was blowing away. Will try again soon.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:26 am

sprayed it this morn. Still a bit windy, but most went onto the curb. Initially, it doesn't look thick enough. I will investigate in the next few days if it works any bit.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:50 pm

I skated a spot in the city centre today. It was awkward with the cars and people, but worth it. Skating quality went down with all the distractions, but fun was good.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Mark_81 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Curb “conditioning”

Some ricta‘s to help with the rough stuff..... might mess my slappy nose slides up being so soft.

Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Mark, how did the wheels work out?

I broke in 2 new sections of the curb yesterday. It was 2.5 hours of great fun.
One is on the flat, just up from my regular spot. This is the one i was spraying a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't had a chance to get back until yesterday. I ground it from on top first, then started slappies. Used a tiny bit of wax (thanks Plan9Customs for the advice) to get a move. It stared with 6 inch grinds, and I just kept hammering into it. Gradually the grinds became longer, a few inches at a time, until I was 6-8 feet by the end. It was good fun breaking it in, and a by-product was I got more comfortable with backside slappies.
The other section was going down the hill. This was a wax only section, but not much wax. I had nose slid it a fair bit and this helped when it came to grinding. Again, the first few grinds were 6 inches or so, but after a while they grew. The section definitely didn't break in as fast as the sprayed section.
I intend to increase the grindable part of both curbs bit by bit every time I go.
Evidence is below, and all grinds and slides are on the new sections. There is no variety in tricks or anything interesting from that perspective!

Link: https://vimeo.com/268626092
Last edited by JimBin on Thu May 10, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby doowyrag » Wed May 09, 2018 10:07 am

JimBin wrote:Evidence is below, and all grinds and slides are on the new sections. There is no variety in tricks or anything interesting from that perspective!

Good work!!

Cheers.
doowyrag
Super Geek

Postby undertime » Wed May 09, 2018 2:38 pm

doowyrag wrote:
JimBin wrote:Evidence is below, and all grinds and slides are on the new sections. There is no variety in tricks or anything interesting from that perspective!

Good work!!

Cheers.

I concur. Love these clips.
undertime
Super Geek

Postby undertime » Wed May 09, 2018 2:41 pm

By the way Mark, I've got those exact same Clouds. Haven't used them too much though. Tend to stick to the 92s on the rough stuff for some reason. Must go back to them for more.

What you think? Like?
undertime
Super Geek

Postby Mark_81 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 pm

@jimbin @undertime wheels were put on & skated & removed! Don’t get me wrong great cruiser wheel eats up crust for fun.... but for me that’s where it ends. For trickery I found them just weird, my timing was out & I felt numb - then I slammed hard & hurt my shoulder & lower back. Back to the F4’s. I need to find another curb spot as the one I found was busy even over the bank holiday weekend.

Happy shredding dudes!

Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 pm

I'm on the F4s too. The 99s. I love them.
I was skating with a mate at the curb spot, and he skates 101s (not F4s) and he found the roads too rough. I have no problem with the 99s.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Kellykoeksister » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Looking for some inspiration!

Back on the board after 20 years and loving skateparks, but my skating originated on the streets and I'm really keen to get a setup suitable for it - so curious to see what sort of decks and setups everyone uses.

Thanks!
Kelly :D

..-
Kellykoeksister
What mid life crisis ?

Postby doowyrag » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Apart from using them to turn round, I’m not much of a transition skater - happy to spend my time on a kerb and / or a nice mellow bank.

I seem to have settled around the 8.25 mark with wheels no bigger than 52 (49ish at the mo).

Shape wise I am trying the Polar shaped (P1 etc) boards but think my next will be back to ‘normal’, but this could very well change when the time comes.

Cheers.
doowyrag
Super Geek

Postby Kellykoeksister » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:22 pm

doowyrag wrote:Apart from using them to turn round, I’m not much of a transition skater - happy to spend my time on a kerb and / or a nice mellow bank.

I seem to have settled around the 8.25 mark with wheels no bigger than 52 (49ish at the mo).

Shape wise I am trying the Polar shaped (P1 etc) boards but think my next will be back to ‘normal’, but this could very well change when the time comes.

Cheers.

Thanks! I'm definitely keen to look into what other people's setups are - I can't remember what shape board I had back in the 90s (just that it was a Blind deck) so am trying to get to know all the varieties. I reckon I'll end up with a collection of wheels whilst I experiment with what I find comfortable, but I wouldn't know where to start without seeing what everyone else is using :-)
Kellykoeksister
What mid life crisis ?

Postby Glenouille » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:10 pm

I thought you already had a Blind deck? what size is it? You don't really need a quiver with many set ups!
I use the same set up everywhere: street, park, transition... It's just easier. I don't normally spend much time on ramps or in bowls mind.
Any deck between 8.0 and 8.5 will work for me but I tend to stick to 8.125 (always Girl or Chocolate, GO23 or GO28 shape)
Thunder highs or lows (they are not that low) and Spitfire F4 conical full 99 in 52mm.
Glenouille
I got new wheels

Postby Kellykoeksister » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Glenouille wrote:I thought you already had a Blind deck? what size is it? You don't really need a quiver with many set ups!
I use the same set up everywhere: street, park, transition... It's just easier. I don't normally spend much time on ramps or in bowls mind.
Any deck between 8.0 and 8.5 will work for me but I tend to stick to 8.125 (always Girl or Chocolate, GO23 or GO28 shape)
Thunder highs or lows (they are not that low) and Spitfire F4 conical full 99 in 52mm.

Yes, I’ve got an 8.0 Blind deck with 52mm Spitfire Low Down wheels. I thought I’d be better off with different wheels and possibly a different deck (?!) so was looking for a second setup that I would use ‘just for the streets’. Any advice / tips welcome though as I’m picking things up from various conversations so am trying to figure out what’s the best thing to do really :-)
Kellykoeksister
What mid life crisis ?

Postby Glenouille » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am

sounds like a good set up! I would just use that! :)
Glenouille
I got new wheels

Postby Kellykoeksister » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Glenouille wrote:sounds like a good set up! I would just use that! :)

Cool, thanks - I'll give it a go :-)
Kellykoeksister
What mid life crisis ?

Postby JimBin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:56 am

Currently skating a minilogo 8.25, ace 44 trucks and fast skate wheel company 54s.
Your setup sounds spot on, Kellykoeksister.
Sometimes I overthink my setup, especially when i have too long between skates, but deep down i know that changing things make a slight difference to the feel, but very little difference to my ability or my enjoyment level.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby warwick » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:45 pm

I don’t really skate streets. But if I did I’d take a look at the TV Centre development in West London ImageImageImage

warwick
I need a LIFE!

Postby fftc » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Ha!
That's not gonna stay looking like that for long! :lol:

Can you do photo updates on it's state Warwick?
fftc
I skateboard

Postby warwick » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:58 pm

Will do!

warwick
I need a LIFE!

Postby JimBin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:39 pm

That looks great. Bet it will start appearing in videos soon!
JimBin
I got new wheels

Return to Street Skating