Need updates on new & not so new parks & locations?

Any nice spots/parks you want to tell everyone about?

Need updates on new & not so new parks & locations?

Postby Brian S » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:13 pm

It seems that there is a load of new & not so new parks that a lot of people know nothing about how about updating this locked thread ?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16922

I had a look at http://www.sk8loc8.com, needs quite a bit of updating of the few I know of ( have supplied info on site)

I keep hearing vague mentions of parks being buillt all over the place but no real info, with the nationwide spread on here maybe we could all have a go at looking to add info here & on the SK8 Locat site at least, along with what's actually in the parks?

Are there any other useful UK skatepark finder sites that are current & updated?

Would be handy when planning Hol's & trips or work to get in a sneaky skate or three :lol:
Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Re: Need updates on new & not so new parks & locations?

Postby Baldy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks for the updates you submitted Brian, I've just finished approving a load which i assume must be yours.

The site relies on people like yourself to keep it up to date, so anything you can contribute is greatly appreciated.
Baldy
Rather Splendid Chap

Postby Brian S » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Baldy wrote:Thanks for the updates you submitted Brian, I've just finished approving a load which i assume must be yours.

The site relies on people like yourself to keep it up to date, so anything you can contribute is greatly appreciated.

Yes, was me today, just trying to discover some little gem that's not the usual 50 mile plus away, there seems to be a lot of undocumented parks around the place or just vague mentions :D

P.S. Chrome is blocking your site saying unsafe non private connections, potential hazards on site, had to override the block in the browser to see it, might need looking at?
Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby Baldy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Unfortunately the SSL certificate ran out yesterday (which encrypts the site so its secure when you login).

standard practice for a browser to warn you like that. i have the new one now, just need to install it which is my job tonight before dinner.

normal service should resume by tomorrow
Baldy
Rather Splendid Chap

Return to Skate Spots