Tendon Hand Op #2

Now you broke it, etc.. and how to make it better ....

Re: Tendon Hand Op #2

Postby misterbleepy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:37 am

Good to hear tou're back on the board [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Keith B. - still riding goofy
misterbleepy
Geek

Postby Brian S » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:03 am

Had session No2 at Howe bridge on Friday, still kind of tentative & holding back a bit though, was pretty tiring as well, only had a minor bail to arm, so no shock testing of the hand/wrist really yet :shock: Nearly had an impromptu session at The Works this morning but it didn't work out, Weird thing is I'm dong more exercise now generally but am putting on a bit of weight compared to when I was doing very little, bonkers!
Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby Brian S » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Well after about five sessions now, starting to regain some confidence, only taken 1 moderate slam so far, the thumb has around half it's movement back, maybe a little more, skin on thumb scar still ultra sensitive, others OK now, do have the butterclaws moments when I can't quite keep hold or drop my board though :lol:

Now to try & get back to where I was, err, losing tricks, but gaining confidence again, maybe even try something new :D
Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby reckless toboggan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Brian S wrote:Well after about five sessions now, starting to regain some confidence, only taken 1 moderate slam so far, the thumb has around half it's movement back, maybe a little more, skin on thumb scar still ultra sensitive, others OK now, do have the butterclaws moments when I can't quite keep hold or drop my board though :lol:

Now to try & get back to where I was, err, losing tricks, but gaining confidence again, maybe even try something new :D

Glad you're making progress.

The scar from the surgery to fix my broken collar bone a couple of years ago is still sensitive.

I'm sure your thumb sensitivity will get back to normal much faster since you use your thumb way more than a collarbone.
reckless toboggan
I got new wheels

Previous

Return to Injury Bench