What did you buy today?

Get it off yer chest here - this is the place for all general shredder chat

Re: What did you buy today?

Postby Corey » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am

That´s a nice looking setup baleful!

How are the Gullwings treating you? Are they turny? Stable? (Haven´t set foot on a pair since the 80s.)
Corey
nothing better to do

Postby balefulstare » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:33 pm

I find them to be pretty surfy for lack of a better word, even more so with the Bones mediums (and a lot more predictable too). I thought they might be catchy on grinds with the slightly exposed kingpin but like anything else it's fine when you're going fast enough.
I get more motivated by the phrase “Fuck it” than any other motivational phrase
balefulstare
I like skateboarding

Postby Corey » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:29 pm

balefulstare wrote:I find them to be pretty surfy for lack of a better word, even more so with the Bones mediums (and a lot more predictable too). I thought they might be catchy on grinds with the slightly exposed kingpin but like anything else it's fine when you're going fast enough.

Cool. I´m giving Aces a go now, but if they don´t work out for me - maybe I´ll try a pair of these bad boys.
Corey
nothing better to do

Postby Brian S » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Corey wrote:
balefulstare wrote:I find them to be pretty surfy for lack of a better word, even more so with the Bones mediums (and a lot more predictable too). I thought they might be catchy on grinds with the slightly exposed kingpin but like anything else it's fine when you're going fast enough.

Cool. I´m giving Aces a go now, but if they don´t work out for me - maybe I´ll try a pair of these bad boys.

Gullwing Shadow DLX, Gullwings newest trucks are great, better than the Pro III reissues, Well made & better finished off than a certain over-hyped, overpriced brand, also some say they are better turners as well as being cheaper :wink:

Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby Neo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 am

Got some cheap football shin pads with the ankle padding - tried ten for the first time this morning and absolute game changer
Neo
What mid life crisis ?

Postby warwick » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Just bought a pair of these. I’ve avoided Vans for the past few years because of durability issues, but these are supposed to be their most technical skate shoe yet. We’ll see...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ultra ... I9ECNCVMgM:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
warwick
I need a LIFE!

Postby balefulstare » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:32 pm

I'd been shopping around for new wheels but my 2 local shops didn't have anything that met my requirements (56-58mm and around 97A) Just rock hard tiny and big soggy longboard wheels. I was perusing online and zeroed in on Speedlab as they seemed to have a good variety of what I was after, didn't seem like they were sold in any Canadian skate shops though so I thought I'd have to order from the US but I just happened to be going through Kelowna yesterday and lo and behold they had a set of these at ONE Boardshop for a decent price too! Pretty excited to get on them but it's pouring rain for the immediate future. :|

balefulstare
I like skateboarding

Postby fftc » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:52 am

Following the example set by Undertime of buying multiples of decks you like, I've just pulled the trigger on another Death pool shape deck. This time in the Craig 'Benson' Stewart devil woman graphic.

~.. Skating sedately. ~..
fftc
I skateboard

Postby Cara » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:41 pm

balefulstare wrote:I'd been shopping around for new wheels but my 2 local shops didn't have anything that met my requirements (56-58mm and around 97A) Just rock hard tiny and big soggy longboard wheels. I was perusing online and zeroed in on Speedlab as they seemed to have a good variety of what I was after, didn't seem like they were sold in any Canadian skate shops though so I thought I'd have to order from the US but I just happened to be going through Kelowna yesterday and lo and behold they had a set of these at ONE Boardshop for a decent price too! Pretty excited to get on them but it's pouring rain for the immediate future. :|

Would love to hear about the 97a. Those are intriguing to me. I have the Bones ATF I put on when I'm in really rough areas but I've wondered if 97a would be good for the less smooth outdoor parks.

I don't think anyone carries SpeedLabs around here but I believe Santa Cruz slime balls come in 97a in sizes smaller than 60mm so if you find these to be really helpful I may look in that direction.
Cara
smell of grip tape

Postby Plan9Customs » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:56 am

You can get them from speed lab themselves or I'm pretty sure the Assault site sells them as well. 97s will be a little slower than 99s but not too much. They're fine (as are 99s) for semi rough stuff. If you're talking crust spots they work but 80s are better for really crusty spots.
Plan9Customs
nothing better to do

Postby balefulstare » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:16 am

Cara wrote:Would love to hear about the 97a. Those are intriguing to me. I have the Bones ATF I put on when I'm in really rough areas but I've wondered if 97a would be good for the less smooth outdoor parks.

I don't think anyone carries SpeedLabs around here but I believe Santa Cruz slime balls come in 97a in sizes smaller than 60mm so if you find these to be really helpful I may look in that direction.

Yeah, I've seen that slime balls are available in a 56mm now, thats pretty sweet, I'm sure they'd be pretty similar.

So far the Speedlab 97's been great, they have a bit more grip on transition which is nice but sliding on demand is not a problem. The difference is really noticeable on the ride home from the park which is no longer a foot numbing/filling loosening experience compared to the Bones STF's I was on previously. As long as you're not doing tons of nose slides on ledges I don't really see the point of ultra hard wheels.
balefulstare
I like skateboarding

Postby misterbleepy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:47 am

Got some tiny red Kryps as a fathers day present, so my main setup is also ready for the rough stuffImage

still riding goofy
Keith B. - still riding goofy
misterbleepy
Geek

Postby Glenouille » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Just bought 3 Chocolate/Girl boards - Usual shape (don't care for graphics really, I'm stock pilling in a utilitarian way, so I'm just hunting down 8.125 Crailtap boards and click, click, click in the shopping basket!) and the Blind Jason Lee Dodo reissue (not sure what I'll do with this one, at £30 I had to have to have it, gonna go onto a wall I think)

Glenouille
I got new wheels

Postby fftc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Took advantage of Natives 20% off for GSD to buy more stuff I don't really need! :lol:

Another Death deck, though this time the Dan Cates 9" popsicle, and some Speedlab 'cruiser' wheels. These are 90A so harder than other cruiser jobbies but softer than your regular wheel. Interested to see how they fare.

fftc
I skateboard

Postby wavesnwheels » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 am

Glenouille wrote:the Blind Jason Lee Dodo reissue (not sure what I'll do with this one, at £30 I had to have to have it, gonna go onto a wall I think)

Where did you find that for 30 quid
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby warwick » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:39 am

Pain Cheaters knee pads. Shown here side by side with 187 Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
warwick
I need a LIFE!

Postby Glenouille » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 pm

wavesnwheels wrote:
Glenouille wrote:the Blind Jason Lee Dodo reissue (not sure what I'll do with this one, at £30 I had to have to have it, gonna go onto a wall I think)

R1 have the 3 Blind Reissues for £39 each and I had £10 to redeem too.
Glenouille
I got new wheels

Postby wavesnwheels » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 am

Glenouille wrote:
wavesnwheels wrote:

R1 have the 3 Blind Reissues for £39 each and I had £10 to redeem too.

Cheers Glenouille, £39 was good enough for me, it arrives tomorrow :D
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby Cara » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:25 am

fftc wrote:Took advantage of Natives 20% off for GSD to buy more stuff I don't really need! :lol:

Another Death deck, though this time the Dan Cates 9" popsicle, and some Speedlab 'cruiser' wheels. These are 90A so harder than other cruiser jobbies but softer than your regular wheel. Interested to see how they fare.

Definitely interested in hearing what the 90a are like.

I pulled the trigger on the Slime Balls 97a 54mm and in the three sessions I've ridden them I absolutely love them! I feel like ever so slightly grippier in the park and a little easier on my feet. Still haven't hit the streets near by that I bought them for, but so far I'm really surprised and how different they feel and how much I like them. The bright green is pretty fun too. :D
Cara
smell of grip tape

Postby fftc » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 am

Cara wrote:Definitely interested in hearing what the 90a are like.

I pulled the trigger on the Slime Balls 97a 54mm and in the three sessions I've ridden them I absolutely love them! I feel like ever so slightly grippier in the park and a little easier on my feet. Still haven't hit the streets near by that I bought them for, but so far I'm really surprised and how different they feel and how much I like them. The bright green is pretty fun too. :D

My closest park is not the smoothest concrete and the paths near it are rough tarmac. I've tried OJ Elite combos (95A), Powell Ratbones (85A), Spitfire F4s (99A) but I keep coming back to my Maggots (78A) for that park. I can feel that they are soft, but I don't seem to have any loss of speed, and indeed, they are faster on the tarmac than anything else. They just feel comfy. The F4s are faster in smoother parks so they get preference then. I bought the 90As to see if something in between is an improvement. I'll let you know. :wink:
fftc
I skateboard

Postby undertime » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:18 pm

I, like you fftc, are a sucker for the sales (wheels look great by the way).

Picked up a Polar 9.75 Dane1 shape in a Go Skate Day promotion last week and just ordered these from the current vans.co.uk sale. 50% off, so 30 quid for some Pro shoes. Can't go wrong.

You can take the Scotsman out of Scotland etc etc

https://i.imgur.com/6ouaRXx.png
More of the same old shit over at Instagram @undertime74
undertime
Super Geek

Postby Cara » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:12 am

fftc wrote:
Cara wrote:Definitely interested in hearing what the 90a are like.

My closest park is not the smoothest concrete and the paths near it are rough tarmac. I've tried OJ Elite combos (95A), Powell Ratbones (85A), Spitfire F4s (99A) but I keep coming back to my Maggots (78A) for that park. I can feel that they are soft, but I don't seem to have any loss of speed, and indeed, they are faster on the tarmac than anything else. They just feel comfy. The F4s are faster in smoother parks so they get preference then. I bought the 90As to see if something in between is an improvement. I'll let you know. :wink:

Interesting. I just got some OJ Super Juice (78a) just for fun because they were gold. They feel really soft but I've enjoyed riding them the little I have. I'll definitely give them another go at the park. They are 60mm though, which feels a little too big for regular use. What size are the Maggots? My thought was actually to carry my street deck in a bag and skate to places on the Super Juices. We'll see.
Cara
smell of grip tape

Postby fftc » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:00 am

All the shortboard wheels I'm using at the moment are 60mm Cara. I know a lot of folk prefer smaller but bigger roll smoother and I like smooth! :lol:

Good score UT. How much difference is there between the pro Vans and normal ones? I'm still wearing standard sk8 his.
fftc
I skateboard

Postby pete » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:29 am

pro models have better cushioning and are stitched differently, they don't have stitching and material joints on the inside to rub on your feet.

If you ever skate pro's you'll never skate normal ones again!
pete
nothing better to do

Postby fftc » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:17 pm

pete wrote:pro models have better cushioning and are stitched differently, they don't have stitching and material joints on the inside to rub on your feet.

If you ever skate pro's you'll never skate normal ones again!

Maybe I shouldn't try them then. Mine already feel like slippers! :lol:

In other news I skated the 90s today Cara. Now if I don't win a Nobel prize for advances in skateboarding understanding for this conclusion then there is something wrong!

Are you ready?

OK, here we go.......................

The 90A wheels are harder than the 78A ones, but softer than the 95A and 99A ones!

I'll just let you recover from that groundbreaking discovery for a moment. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

So there you have it. New wheels didn't turn me into a skate god (one day maybe?) and they felt kind of in between the others. A bit slower on the rough tarmac but not noticeably faster on the not so smooth 'crete. The Slimeballs Maggots will probably be going back on shortly. I'm going to leave them on for a bit and try them on a wider variety of surfaces but I think the die is cast.
If you were going on holiday and could only take one set-up, or were restricted to one for some other reason, then the 90A wheels would be a pretty good compromise so you can still skate rough stuff without rattling your fillings out. But if you are fortunate enough to have set-ups tailored to different surfaces then I'm not sure these stand out enough to have their own place. Glad I got them at 20% off. :lol: :lol:
fftc
I skateboard

Postby pete » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:56 pm

I just found that my feet ached after skating standard models :(

moved on to janoski's now and they last 2-3 times as long as vans! i find i just go though the soles in vans too quickly,
pete
nothing better to do

Postby wavesnwheels » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:13 am

I've bought 4 of these to replace the forged bases on a couple of sets of trucks. I originally went with the forged as I wanted to use shock pads. I figured with the lower height of the forged plates and the shock pads I would end up at standard height. Turns out I prefer the ride without shockpads.
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby misterbleepy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:43 pm

I had no idea the forged baseplates are lower than the regular (cast?) ones (and mine are only 4 hole ones, came with the titanium axle 169's)
Keith B. - still riding goofy
misterbleepy
Geek

Postby fftc » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Socks. Lot's of socks. :?
Last edited by fftc on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fftc
I skateboard

Postby wavesnwheels » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm

misterbleepy wrote:I had no idea the forged baseplates are lower than the regular (cast?) ones (and mine are only 4 hole ones, came with the titanium axle 169's)

There's not a lot in it but the forged baseplates set the axle centre height at 53.5mm vs the cast at 55mm. Both my forged and cast stage 11's came with 4 hole base plates.
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby wavesnwheels » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Thought I'd give these a try as I really liked the red ones but they were a tad bouncy.
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby Symo_Back » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:39 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDVpWUlnsy ... e03mm4pjsc

Jay is closing down his physical shop as he and his wife forced back to Oz.
So got this for my parents house for cruising and general curb damaging.
Symo_Back
I skateboard

Postby wavesnwheels » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 pm

That's a great looking setup, love the graphic.
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby Jeroen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:13 pm

For nostalgic reasons
Slimeballs 60mm 97a in white, just like BITD

Also stumbled across this one on evilbay and had some paypal-pocketmoney left...

Guess I'll have to go get me a set of Tracker Sixtracs next 8)
Jeroen
I skateboard

Postby Brian S » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Vans SK8 Hi Pro's £31 Delivered, be rude not to! :lol:

Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby Jory » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:12 am

its nearly Christmas right?

kvaak.jpg
Jory
skate skate skate

Postby JimBin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:34 am

That's a sweet setup, Jory (and I loved his part in the last polar video).
What size trucks are you running on it? it looks like it's not quite so wide at the bolt holes.

EDIT: I ordered rocket rons stage 2 bearings. I have wanted to try them for a good few years and hope they are somewhere as good as he says!
JimBin
I got new wheels

What did you buy today?

Postby Mark_81 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:21 am

Please let me know what they're like - I did notice on another popular forum that he's back in business. Whats the international posting cost?

Happy shredding ~..
Last edited by Mark_81 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby Jory » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 am

hey

it skates so good!

theyre 8.75 mini logos which seem to work well with it so far
Jory
skate skate skate

Postby fftc » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:27 pm

Jory wrote:its nearly Christmas right?

kvaak.jpg

Love it.
Tempted by one of these myself but I'm preferring a longer wheelbase at the moment.
fftc
I skateboard

Postby Jory » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 am

yeah I wasn't sure about the wheelbase but I'm actually really liking it. I am short though! My thunder 151 would add a bit of wheelbase so that was my plan b but haven't felt the need to switch yet!

it definitely skates narrower than it is, the short nose is a small compromise for noseslides but works well enough and i'm mostly skating miniramp on it anyway.

The polar 91 shape (herrington smoking donut one!) is similar with a bigger wb, could be worth looking at!
Jory
skate skate skate

Postby JimBin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Mark_81, I paid 61 euro for 2 sets of bearings, some lube and shipping. I don't know if i'll get caught for duty. I'll let you know if they good or not in a few weeks.

Jory, I skated the 8.38 mini logos 2 truck changes ago. I really liked them. I used a riser though, I found them low, but nice to turn and nice to grind. The 8.75 look like they fit perfectly.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Jory » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 pm

Yeah I have 8.38 mini logos on my “street” board and I’ve liked them with a riser. Great for the money!
Ironically I switched to my thunders 151 (which it turns out are the same width anyway) on the polar tonight and learnt two new tricks so maybe they will stay on!
Jory
skate skate skate

Postby Mark_81 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:29 am

Bought some Venture hollow light lows to go on the 7.75 - skated the set up today & really enjoyed the session. The trucks were good apart from the bushings maybe they need breaking in more? The problem is they are not returning to centre & the board is constantly pulling to the side when pushing. I have some bones to pop in but a little disappointed as the bushing look to be good quality & the reviews have suggested this also... & the trucks are not cheap.
ImageImage

Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 pm

I've never skated ventures and they look nice.
As for the bushings, give them time, especially if you like the feel so far. My Aces are not fully broken in yet but we are getting there. They more you skate them, the better they get.
At the park today, one of the lads was getting frustrated with his deck - he replaced bushings in his trucks the other day. He reckoned it would take a week to break them in (this is a guy who skates 5-6 hours every dry day).
If you have a sense they will work, I think it is worth sticking it for a few skates.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Kamaki » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

I can vouch for bones (hard) bushings in ventures (5.8), they were really nice to skate with the bones bushings in them. I found the venture bushings too soft, but when I was lighter/younger I used to like the venture bushings in the lows.
I've come to enjoy the art of falling.
Kamaki
nothing better to do

Postby Mark_81 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 pm

I put the bones in last night & went for a skate this morning ...... felt great. As they’re lows I had to ditch all washers but all is good. I just couldn’t see the venture bushings getting better - I mean I could roll the board in front of me & it would almost go In a circle! :) I thought the kingpin was busted.

Happy shredding.

Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby Corey » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:03 am

Damn. I think you (and John Shanahans "Street Sweeper" part..) might have inspired me to put my Ventures back on my board to give them a second chance. Loved ´em in the 90s, got really pissed at the mellow turning radius this time around. I really like the pop and timing of the lows though. ~..
Corey
nothing better to do

Postby JimBin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:55 am

Are you back on the board Corey?
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby Mark_81 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:56 pm

Corey wrote:Damn. I think you (and John Shanahans "Street Sweeper" part..) might have inspired me to put my Ventures back on my board to give them a second chance. Loved ´em in the 90s, got really pissed at the mellow turning radius this time around. I really like the pop and timing of the lows though. ~..

It’s early days with the ventures but I’m pretty impressed with them, it’s the first set I’ve ever skated so didn’t know what to expect. I’ve found my timing of ollies are much better being a low truck - with regular height trucks sometimes I would not get a proper pop & the trick would just fall apart before it even got going.... not with the ventures. :)

Instagram markj_81
Mark_81
I got new wheels

Postby Corey » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

JimBin wrote:Are you back on the board Corey?

Sort of. Had my first real skate since march on sunday. Still waiting for surgery, but physio has made it better - so I´m chancing a few mellow sessions. =)
Corey
nothing better to do

Postby Corey » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Mark_81 wrote: I’ve found my timing of ollies are much better being a low truck - with regular height trucks sometimes I would not get a proper pop & the trick would just fall apart before it even got going.... not with the ventures. :)

I agree. I really like the quick pop. I think my ollies might be a bit higher on high trucks, but V lows are just effortless to pop.
Corey
nothing better to do

Postby JimBin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:28 pm

Corey wrote:
JimBin wrote:Are you back on the board Corey?

Sort of. Had my first real skate since march on sunday. Still waiting for surgery, but physio has made it better - so I´m chancing a few mellow sessions. =)

Nice. Hope they work out!
JimBin
I got new wheels

What did you buy today?

Postby warwick » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:47 am

A new helmet. After about 40 years of using skate helmets, this is what I find the best: the POC crane.
Two main reasons: it has a fit adjuster at the back of the neck, and the liner is a one-piece antibacterial stitched thing you can take out and wash or swap after every session.
Most regular helmets use cheap cloth-backed foam that falls apart and breeds bacteria. After suffering twice from cellulitis from wearing helmets daily, that matters. Cellulitis is where bacteria get in under your skin though cracks and breed there. It made my face swell up like the Elephant Man.
This model is the Crane - the cheaper model, the Crane Pure, is more like a regular helmet without the extra features
https://www.pocsports.com/eu/crane/10550.html

warwick
I need a LIFE!

Postby SidcupSlam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Cheers for the recommendation Warwick. I’m in the market for a new helmet and have always liked the look of the poc. Good to know it’s functional as well as aesthetically pleasing.
SidcupSlam
I skateboard

Postby Brian S » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Err, on a slight whim, we have bought ourselves a campervan, who needs savings eh! :wink: (not sure how long the novelty will last for though :lol: ), pick it up tomorrow, then off to Cornwall/Devon on Wednesday, Concrete Waves here we come!! :lol:

It is of course totally skate related (Psst don't tell the wife that though) :wink: !! :D

Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby Corey » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Brian S wrote:Err, on a slight whim, we have bought ourselves a campervan,

Could this be the most expensive purchase in this thread so far..?
Corey
nothing better to do

Postby reckless toboggan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:45 am

Brian S wrote:Err, on a slight whim, we have bought ourselves a campervan, who needs savings eh! :wink: (not sure how long the novelty will last for though :lol: ), pick it up tomorrow, then off to Cornwall/Devon on Wednesday, Concrete Waves here we come!! :lol:

It is of course totally skate related (Psst don't tell the wife that though) :wink: !! :D

*drool
reckless toboggan
I got new wheels

Postby JimBin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:23 pm

2X Rons Rockets bearings
Bearing lube
adidas matchcourt cf
huf hupper 2 low

Not bought today, but the bearings arrived today, and the shoes are sitting in the wardrobe for a couple of weeks, hopefully to get me to christmas as I still have something left on my current shoes.

The bearings worry me a bit - the shields are stamped NMB Thailand. I hope i didn't just buy nmb's from thailand through the usa. I'm hoping it's just the shields Ron got fro the nmb factory! Time will tell.
JimBin
I got new wheels

Postby fftc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:58 am

JimBin wrote:The bearings worry me a bit - the shields are stamped NMB Thailand. I hope i didn't just buy nmb's from thailand through the usa. I'm hoping it's just the shields Ron got fro the nmb factory! Time will tell.

:shock: :shock:

I did read a post on here from a while back suggesting Rons bearings were re-badged NMBs but it was hard to tell if it was just tongue in cheek or not! Could you post a close up pic of the bearings themselves?
fftc
I skateboard

PreviousNext

Return to Soap Box