blunt/noseblunt slides, next mission.....!

This is the place to put all the 'How To' in

blunt/noseblunt slides, next mission.....!

Postby richard phillips » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 pm

over the last couple of months ive got noseslides back, also my tailslides are coming on nicely :D. but I really want to re-learn blunt slides and eventually nose blunts :). can anybody out there still do blunt slides on kerbs....ect, there so much harder than I remember them being 8) 8) 8) 8)
richard phillips
I got new wheels

Re: blunt/noseblunt slides, next mission.....!

Postby Mini.Mansell » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Phew. i thought you where on about vert there...
Mini.Mansell
I got new wheels

Postby richard phillips » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Mini.Mansell wrote:Phew. i thought you where on about vert there...

that would be nice but im not...ARRON DEETER, blunts on vert look scary as f***k and never mind noseblunts :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
richard phillips
I got new wheels

Postby Mr J » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:03 am

No, I can't do them :( The best I can manage is a weak nose stall on a very low rail. I would like to see some of your slides, get some vid and upload to youtube or vimeo and post it here.
4'th incarnation, age 58
Mr J
anorak alert

Postby richard phillips » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Mr J wrote:No, I can't do them :( The best I can manage is a weak nose stall on a very low rail. I would like to see some of your slides, get some vid and upload to youtube or vimeo and post it here.

the camera I bought is well shit, its doesn't handle bright sun or quick movements :cry:. anyway im hoping chimpwrester has a decent camera, so we can get some footage of the next MAS/LEEDS/STREETTHING 8). my nose slides either slide or they hand up, and tail slides mostly end up as tail stalls :x. some of them do slide and catch me out big style, but that's all part of the game try and try again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
richard phillips
I got new wheels

Postby Desert_Cloak » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Blunts are crazy hard, before I stopped skating I got one small slide out of one but any other time id just slip out and end up on my back. Now am back skating I have nose slides clued in but need to try tailslides.
Desert_Cloak
I skateboard

Postby richard phillips » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Desert_Cloak wrote:Blunts are crazy hard, before I stopped skating I got one small slide out of one but any other time id just slip out and end up on my back. Now am back skating I have nose slides clued in but need to try tailslides.

tail slides are all about locking on to the kerb/ledge, and keeping the nose slightly in front of the back end 8). that's the part im trying to get sorted now, but it tends to stop dead or slide like a muther and slip off the kerb :evil: :evil: :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

bluntslides used to be my favourite trick back in the day, I could slide them a few feet but never learnt to pop back out of them :roll:. I always did a cheeky little 5-0 grind/pivot out, so this time im going to learn them properly 8) 8) 8) 8)
richard phillips
I got new wheels

Postby Mr J » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:56 am

richard phillips wrote:...
the camera I bought is well shit, its doesn't handle bright sun or quick movements :cry:. anyway im hoping chimpwrester has a decent camera, so we can get some footage of the next MAS/LEEDS/STREETTHING 8). my nose slides either slide or they hand up, and tail slides mostly end up as tail stalls :x. some of them do slide and catch me out big style, but that's all part of the game try and try again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That would be good if yourself and Chimpwrestler could get some vid of each other. Having someone hold the camera is the easiest way, I get all my footage with an iPhone placed on the floor - I have to get the trick in exactly the right place, but my iPhone doesn't get fed up with all my failures as I try to nail it :lol:
4'th incarnation, age 58
Mr J
anorak alert

Postby richard phillips » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:16 am

Mr J wrote:
richard phillips wrote:...

That would be good if yourself and Chimpwrestler could get some vid of each other. Having someone hold the camera is the easiest way, I get all my footage with an iPhone placed on the floor - I have to get the trick in exactly the right place, but my iPhone doesn't get fed up with all my failures as I try to nail it :lol:

im leaving blunt slides for the moment and trying lipslides, almost pulled a few sketchy ones tonight at the mas street session b~
richard phillips
I got new wheels

Return to Tricks - How To