Time To Bow Out

Post MAS ideas & suggestions here

Re: Time To Bow Out

Postby DKD » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:08 pm

Thanks both, I've not been using the site much in the last few years but it did help me reconnect with skating when I wanted to get back into it and was a bit daunted about going back to a skatepark after so long away.

As has been said - I'll happily chip in some quids to keep it going if needs be
Dan
DKD
Super Geek

Postby TonyB » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Weirdo wrote:Okay the Site has been moved so im now in control :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Can everyone just check its working the same as it was before.

Now its on my server I will look to upgrade it and possibly fix a few things. We will have to see how it goes as far as the finances are concerned so we might have to come up with a plan but lets see how it goes.

MAS lives ..- ..- ..-

Thanks weirdo, very pleased to see it’s safe. All seems to be working ok at the moment.

If you need funds just say so, I’m sure we can all chip in to keep it going.

The Answer to ALL bearing questions is Rockin Rons
What is the best soft wheel? Orange Rainskates Tsunami 85a duro (available in various sizes)
My Collection
TonyB
NERD!

Postby wavesnwheels » Wed May 01, 2019 12:54 pm

As a reader more than a poster this site has been an invaluable resource for me, I can spend hours reading through old posts whilst ignoring the wife and kids.

Thank you Carl for setting up the site, promoting it and running it for as long as you have, best of luck with all your future endeavours.

Nice one Weirdo for taking up the challenge of keeping the site going. I like the black and orange and will try to visit and post more frequently.
wavesnwheels
I skateboard

Postby Brian S » Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Brian S wrote:
Weirdo wrote:
Brian S wrote:P.S. keeps randomly logging me out at present :shock:

Try clearing your cookies and trying again.

Cleared out cookies & did registry clean, still randomly logging me out , now sometimes between pages, have had to log in twice to try & post this, am on a desktop if that makes any difference.

The logging in thing seems intermittent, sometimes all OK, you have to log in several times to get in, then after a short time it then logs you out again, I have just been told by another member they are having the same issues
Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby HarryR » Wed May 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Brian S wrote:
Brian S wrote:
Weirdo wrote:

Cleared out cookies & did registry clean, still randomly logging me out , now sometimes between pages, have had to log in twice to try & post this, am on a desktop if that makes any difference.

The logging in thing seems intermittent, sometimes all OK, you have to log in several times to get in, then after a short time it then logs you out again, I have just been told by another member they are having the same issues

I've not had any issues at all using Tapatalk exclusively. Are your issues with Tapatalk logins or desktop browser?
Rose-tinted view of the days of our youth; we stood the test of time.
HarryR
anorak alert

Postby Brian S » Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 am

HarryR wrote:
Brian S wrote:
Brian S wrote:
Weirdo wrote:

Cleared out cookies & did registry clean, still randomly logging me out , now sometimes between pages, have had to log in twice to try & post this, am on a desktop if that makes any difference.[/quote

I've not had any issues at all using Tapatalk exclusively. Are your issues with Tapatalk logins or desktop browser?

Desktop computer
Brian S
monuMENTAL GEEK

Postby Plan9Customs » Fri May 10, 2019 2:31 am

having the same problem. I log in then go to post and im logged out. log back in to try again and yet again im logged out.
Laptop. havent tried with the phone.

*EDIT: had it autolog me and this posted so maybe that was the issue, but its still shouldnt bump me for not having autolog every visit.
Plan9Customs
nothing better to do

Postby Carl Arnfield » Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 pm

i cant delete PM's .... never had that issue before
dont live by other peoples limitations

Carl Arnfield
I'll Take Down Youtube

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box