Just got back from Laax highlights include:
1) Hearing that a few of the local riders from Kendal dry slope won medals at the Brits
2) Seems they run festivals / comps most weeks, was good to hear us Brits were better than the Dutch who where there last week
3) Indoor Freestyle academy - watching some rad inline skating on the bowl, and board / ski and skateboard ramps launchinh into the foam pit. A pity the compulsary induction course prevented us having a go
4) Chatting to a 68 yeat old on the lift, riding a new set set off surf style powder skis- said he'd done 96 days on them this season - shows us MASer how to do it!
5) Nice to see a fair few runs are now up pisted/groomed 'Freeride' - managed a load of powder runs and some first tracks too!
6) Plenty of snow even in April
Overall a great family friendly resort, uncrowded, Swiss hyper quality everywhere, just got to work out how I'm going to keep up with my kids next time we get to go....