I've registered on the forum in the hope that someone can help - I'm looking for some people to appear in an article in one of the national newspaper Saturday magazines. We're looking to photograph some skaters and their sons/daughters. There are a few criteria:
1. The parents and kids both have to skate
2. They don't need to be amazing standard - we're not looking for action shots but portraits of interesting-looking people who've got a cool, funny, quirky or just plain interesting story.
3. Ideally I'd like some people who used to skate when they were younger, fell out of it through their early adult years, and got back into skating through their kids (but those who've kept skating all the way through are all good too!)
4. They don't mind being photographed and quickly interviewed by our team. We can arrange to come to your skatepark/concrete bowl/car park (whereever, the more authentic the better).
5. If there is a mum/daughter or mum/son combo, then that would absolutely AMAZING (you know, to balance the piece).
If you think you fit the bill, or you know of anyone who might be up for this, can you please give me a shout on my email address, which is chris, at acmwriting dot com. (hopefully that'll put off any phishing software...) or reply to this post on teh forum with some round about details of how I might get in touch, and when/where they skate etc...
A million million thanks,