Postby jrme » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Anyone on here from the london area :?:
security: "your a little old to be riding a skateboard"
jrme
smell of grip tape

Postby TonyB » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:43 am

Yeah - London UK

The Answer to ALL bearing questions is Rockin Rons
What is the best soft wheel? Orange Rainskates Tsunami 85a duro (available in various sizes)
My Collection
TonyB
NERD!

Postby jrme » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:15 am

I wish but i ment more like london ontario
jrme
smell of grip tape

Postby Twellsy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 am

I think the reanies are not toooo far away?

I went to Kitchener's skatepark in sept 08....!
Twellsy
anorak alert

London (ONTARIO)

Postby Powell » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:59 am

London is about 2 hours East of where i live (in Burlington)...my wife worked in London for a semester last year (at Western), and i had a chance to check out the local spots, albeit during the early part of winter (see outdoor thread in this section of MAS for snow-covered pics). Also had a chance to skate at the closest indoor place in St. Thomas (unfortunately not worth checking out...see indoor thread).

MP
Peace.
Powell
I like skateboarding

Postby The Reaney Family » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Waterdown ( Hamilton / Burlington ) is my local , Like Mike said couple hours away. We got parks galor poping up round here. if you find your round this way any time shout out.

Alan
'' So Have I got this right '' you are grown men with skateboards ?
The Reaney Family
am I a skate geek

Postby jrme » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm

ya powell st thomas aint worth a shit. too bad to, i heard it was great till it got bought by a bmx groupe. but theres plans to build a new one in london and to expand the one at the barracks, a bowl being one of the ideas. the problem with london is tha've been to concerned with small parks(we have6)' rather than one big one. i havnt been to waterdown heard there parks good, i skate tillsonberg good park never too crowded and super smoooooooth. and cambridge looks promising for this summer.great little skateshop in town too.
jrme
smell of grip tape

Postby Shane R » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 am

I am!!! But now living in Oxford UK. My two shredding Cuz's are still there though Darren & Martin Rae. Know them? Both 30s skaterz.
Skatin Worshipper
Shane R
I got new wheels

Postby southcoastshredder » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 am

Shane R wrote:I am!!! But now living in Oxford UK. My two shredding Cuz's are still there though Darren & Martin Rae. Know them? Both 30s skaterz.

I didn;t think Tonya Alva invented skateboarding till the 70's... after the wheel of course. :?
If I don't like him I'm hardly likely to like you.
southcoastshredder
NERD!

Postby Shane R » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:39 am

southcoastshredder wrote:
Shane R wrote:I am!!! But now living in Oxford UK. My two shredding Cuz's are still there though Darren & Martin Rae. Know them? Both 30s skaterz.

I didn;t think Tonya Alva invented skateboarding till the 70's... after the wheel of course. :?

Naw, these boyz were rippin in the Great Depression mate, on decks they made from floorboards ripped out of boxcars.
Skatin Worshipper
Shane R
I got new wheels

Postby southcoastshredder » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:55 am

Shane R wrote:
southcoastshredder wrote:

Naw, these boyz were rippin in the Great Depression mate, on decks they made from floorboards ripped out of boxcars.

Only 9 posts and talking bollox..... well done that man.... :D
If I don't like him I'm hardly likely to like you.
southcoastshredder
NERD!

Postby skate mom » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Shane, like Alan " The Reaney Family " said there's lots of parks up this neck of the woods, Water down , bulington and so on

Our door in the Uk was always open to any one who needed a stop over on a skate trip so if you fancey a skate day / weekend up this way you have a place to rest your acing skate bones . I am sure Alan Mike and the boys would be more than happy to give you a tour .

Deb ( Alans Wife )
Only Dreamers have Dreams come true ...
skate mom
I like skateboarding

Postby skate mom » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:44 pm

skate mom wrote:Shane, like Alan " The Reaney Family " said there's lots of parks up this neck of the woods, Water down , bulington and so on

Our door in the Uk was always open to any one who needed a stop over on a skate trip so if you fancey a skate day / weekend up this way you have a place to rest your acing skate bones . I am sure Alan Mike and the boys would be more than happy to give you a tour .

Deb ( Alans Wife )

opps :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry Shane not you that offer of a resting place goes to jrme :oops: but as you already must know the offer is international and every one is welcome at Skate Moms place ... hey even Carl Arnfeild is welcome :lol:
Only Dreamers have Dreams come true ...
skate mom
I like skateboarding

Re: london area

Postby Shane R » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

What's news on London Ont's new big shiny skatepark??
Skatin Worshipper
Shane R
I got new wheels

Return to 7ply Canadian Maple